Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tagged by Stacey!!!

Okay, I've been tagged by Stacey, so here are my answers! Hope some of you will also play along, once I think of who I'm going to tag!!!

Two names you go by: Patti & Mom. 2 things you are wearing right now: shirt, capris, undergarments and no shoes!!!

Two of your favorite things to do: Ummmmmm...Scrapbook and spend time with family to take pics so I can scrapbook!!!

Two things you want very badly at the moment: Health and happiness for my kids

Two Pets that you have or have had: Speckles and Max, our Bulldog and MinPin!!!

Two things you did last night: Fell asleep on the couch watching the History channel (Yeah, exciting!!!) fought with my Bulldog for cover on the bed!!!!

Two things you did today: Partially cleaned my nasty house, watered my plants.

Two things you ate today: Lean Cuisine chicken and vegetables and Dr. Pepper

Two people you last talked to: Doug and Patrick

Two things you're doing tomorrow: Going to my lss to have a "play" day!!! ummmm, after that?!?!?! Can't think that far ahead!!!

Two memorable vacations: Our cruise to the Carribbean and our trip to Paradise Island!!!!!

Two favorite holidays: Christmas, and my kids birthdays!!!

Okay, now.....who can I tag that you didn't!!!! LOL.....let me think........I'll get back on this part!!!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

hee hee thanks for playing Patti!!!! So far it is only you that has posted......sooo so far the RAK is yours........we will see!!!!!

paulien710 said...

he hee.... Love to read your anwers Patti!!!!