Friday, April 2, 2010

New Page and Mini for EMI~

I just finished a new layout and mini-book for the store using some TPC Studio "Boho Blooms" paper. This collection is so bright and vibrant. It screams Spring and warm weather!!! I made some simple circle blooms, distressed and inked the edges, and folded and inked, then topped with a button and a pearl. The leaves are hand drawn and cut then inked, really simple. You can check the website if you can't find this paper at http://www.emiscrapbooking.blogspot.com/

This page was inspired by my friend and the super talented Lucy Edson! I love her style and her beautiful way of using color! Thanks Lucy for the inspiration!!!



I'm only showing the cover of the mini. It has 12 pages and I haven't figured out how to link my slideshow of it! I'll post it when I do! LOL!

2 comments:

cnelson said...

Scrumptious!! LOVE those flowers and colors and design and everything!

Vel said...

OMG I love those flowers! They're fabulous!