Wednesday, April 6, 2011

TCR #52 and a Very Special Page





It's been one year now for the awesome site "The Color Room", and I had to join in with this beautiful color palette this week! I have been away for awhile, but I finally have a new laptop and am back with technology!!! LOL!

This is a special page to me, it's another page of our precious Speckles. I know some of you may be tired of hearing me talk about it, but I really miss her every single day. She was a perfect companion and friend and there will never be another one like her, or no other dog will hold the special place in my heart that she does.

These pictures were taken this time last year on the hammock!!! Please go check out all the beautiful work at The Color Room this week. There is a link on my sidebar.

2 comments:

cnelson said...

What a special tribute page! Just PERFECT!

BabyBokChoy said...

I adore what you did with this palette. I confess that this was way too challenging of a palette for me to tackle and this layout really warmed my heart!!!