Sunday, July 10, 2011

My First SWIRLYDOOS Layout!!!!

Well, I finished my first Swirlydoos page with my first kit and I couldn't wait to share it. This picture is a little wonky, I'll try to get a better one tomorrow. There were so many beautiful things in this kit! It features some Kaisercraft, some beautiful Butterfly Garden by Pink Paislee, Graphic 45's Once Upon A Springtime, some Prima goodies, some sparklies.....all kinds of pretty things!!!!

Here are a few closeups of the details.
The leaves are stamped from a CTMH stamp set and the edges curled a little.
I used the stamp set that came in the kit (yes, a stamp set!) and the Kaiser bling for this accent.
And these are the little tiny Kaiser alphas! Cute, but a little hard to work with!!!!

I am totally loving this kit. Have another page going right now, and another in my head!!!! Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it!!!

9 comments:

Melissa Vettorel said...

Wow Patti, your page is stunning. You did an awesome job with the kit and I can't wait to see the rest.

Shona said...

stunning layout :)

cnelson said...

WOWZERS!! This couldn't be more GORGEOUS Patti!!! LOVE it!

Angelica said...

Wow Patti!!! It's gorgeous!!!!! Welcome to the Swirly club!!!

Peggy said...

Gorgeous!!!!! What an amazing start to your Swirliness!!!!
(Thanks so much for the details, I so admire your talent!!!!)

LISA said...

Goodness gracious girl!! This is so beautiful!!! So romantic and like Peggy said, an amazing start to your Swirlyness!!But you already had a beautiful style to begin with! Love it Patti!!

Shell said...

Great job with this kit Patti. Ur LO's r gorgeous. Also a big congrats for winning a prize in the Lets Celebrate comp (I won the flowers & pin I'm stalking the mailman too LOL!) & congrats on BOTW at Websters it was a FAB LO! And lastly congrats on being featured at OUAS. I LUVED that LO. The design was so cool & I luved the colours. Ur on a roll girl WTG!!

Jeni O'Connor said...

I just adore this. It's stunning. From the gorgeous pic to the fab desgn to the pretty colours. Wonderful Patti'

Paulien van den Bosch said...

I was stunned, when I saw this BEAUTIFUL page!!!! Everything is so well placed. I love your flower cluster and that picture is so so beautiful!!!!!!