Monday, July 23, 2012

Anna Griffin on HSN today!!!

Anna Griffin had a couple of shows on today on HSN with some awesome products! I'm going to share a few of my projects that were featured today and show you the products. If you are interested you can see the videos and check out the products in detail at HSN.com

This first layout uses the new Anna Griffin 6x6 bouquet of cardstock. I just used 2 patterns and cut them into squares for this one. (I apologize for the quality of these pictures, I meant to take more before I shipped the projects and forgot.)

This page features the Anna Griffin 3-D Banner embellishment kit. Lots of pretty banners and pieces to choose from in this kit!

These next two pages are done with the new Anna Griffin Botanical Engraving cardstock kit.



The next 2 feature Anna's new paper bows! There are so cute, and you get a bunch of them!!!


 And last, one of my all time favorites, the Camilla paper crafting kit. These papers and embellishments are just absolutely gorgeous!!!



HSN has lots of Anna Griffin stuff, if you love it like I do, and they have a special today also!!! If you like her stuff I urge you to go check it out!

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it!!!

8 comments:

Katrina Hunt said...

oh, these are all wonderful!!! How lucky duck you, getting your projects on HSN, but they totally deserve it! Great work!!! Hugs, Katrina

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Congrats on having your beautiful projects on HSN!!! Love them all. :)

Aly Dosdall said...

gorgeous work, patti!! great shows today. =)

Jan Hennings said...

Patti...you are amazing and LOVE all your gorgeous layouts :)

Lizzyc said...

wow! these are stunning.. beee-u-ti-full papers and wonderful designs on the layouts...

Queen Mary said...

Wow! These layouts are gorgeous! The papers are beautiful but the photos are clearly the object - I'm so glad you shared these because I often have problems with these gorgeous papers! I love the squares, I love the wedding photo -- in each one you've show-cased the papers and the photo!

Stacey said...

Those are beautiful Patti!!! and how awesome that your gorgeous creations are on HSN!!!!

Ella Swan said...

Wow Patti bright and beautiful pages & those bows are incredible - just LOVE that idea!! Fine work my friend xo