Thursday, April 18, 2013

Happy and Exciting News!!!


I am so excited to share the news that I was chosen as one of the new members of the  Green Tara Design Team!

Green Tara

I LOVE  Green Tara flowers and ribbons and can't wait to get started with the team! I'm so lucky to be a part of this talent:


  • Sandi Smith  Canada
  • Natalie May  Australia
  • Patti Hamill  USA
  • Returning DT Members
  • Mistra Hoolahan  Australia
  • Kim Price Australia
  • Jan Rankine Australia
  • Linda Thompson Australia
  • Rachael Funnell Australia
  • Marie-Josee Hamel Canada
  • Vicky Varvadouka  Greece
  • Di Garling Australia (DT Co ordinator)

Just had to share, I'm a total flower junkie, and this was a total dream come true for me!!! Thanks for stopping by and letting me share my news!! Congrats to Natalie and Sandi as new members also!!!!!


5 comments:

Cathi ONeill said...

So excited for you Patti! Congratulations!

Sandi Smith said...

Congrats Patti! As a fellow flower junkie, I am super excited to be on this journey with you!

Lizzyc said...

Well done, I look forward to seeing what you create with these gorgeous products..

Adriana B said...

congrats,....... well done :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations Patti! So happy to be working alongside you with Green Tara xx