Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Green Tara Lovliness!!!

I am so in love with Green Tara blooms. And the gorgeous trims also! You can choose any color combo for your project and find tons of goodies to match whatever you are doing!!! This month I've created several items with different color combinations.

First I have a layout using blue and yellow. I love these colors together. This is a photo of my gorgeous niece walking on the beach. I loved this pic, looked like a magazine shot to me so I had to scrap it! I wanted to keep a beachy look so I chose my elements accordingly.



I used Fancy Pants Park Bench for this layout! Love the colors!!! All of the embellies other than the blooms and ribbon which are Green Tara are Fancy Pants Park Bench collection!





Next is a purple page! Purple is my favorite color, and this photo of our adorable new Granddaughter just happened to have purple in it!!! I choose lots of goodies to match this one! The papers for this are Graphic45 Secret Garden, one of my all time favs!







Last, I have one more layout with our precious Kinsey Grace! She is just perfect and I absolutely love scrapping her sweet little self!!! I hope you don't get tired of seeing her! The papers here are from 3Birds Estate Taylored Recollections collection.







So, you can see the beautiful blooms in these color combos and all the choices are too many to count! I love picking my blooms and trims for pages with all the Green Tara goodness! Thanks so much for looking and I hope you like my projects!

Patti

4 comments:

HeatherC said...

Wow Patti!! These are GORGEOUS!!

Romy said...

Your lay-outs are all so gorgeous! What a beautiful little girl she is!

Lizzyc said...

Oh I saw these over on the GT blog and loved them.. so beautiful!!

Valia Katzaki said...

Gorgeous work Patti! You are so talented!