Friday, October 11, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness With Moxxie!!!

My project for "Fighting Back" is a layout that I did with a picture of our daughter at her office. They all wore pink, even the men doctors! So I thought this was perfect for this week!


I was so excited that I got to use the "real men wear pink" rub-on from this collection. I made little banners for the sentiments.


I made a little flag banner for the title "hope". I cut out the letters from one of the stickers and then cut out the little bra! I added some bling of course! I used some twine for the little rope.


I used some gorgeous lace and trim from Green Tara for a little frill. I also used pop dots underneath the photo that I matted with white cardstock.


Here you see some of the close-up work on the little banners with the sentiments.


Thanks so much for joining us today, and please remember, early detection really does save lives, so please remember your annual check-ups.
Patti :)

3 comments:

Bonjourscrap said...

Thanks for sharing this perfect layout. Never. Enough. Pink...

Lizzyc said...

Love all the pink!! great photo, and wonderful layout.. and yes we must get to know our boobies!!

langeatheart said...

I love this layout! I love your work and have missed you at MCS. you are very talented and I always look forward to a new creation! Please, drop by sometime as I have a giveaway going on for October! Pay it Forward Contest. That and I would love a new scrappy friend! All the best!
http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/