Friday, October 4, 2013

My Last Post with Green Tara

Well, my term is up here at Green Tara and I would like to thank
 Di and everyone for such a wonderful time! I have loved creating
 with all of the beautiful products and will use them from now on!!!
 Congrats to the new Design Team, you will LOVE it here!!!
 Now on to my post!

I wanted to share today 2 layouts and a card. I chose some different
 colors, a little out of my comfort zone. Green Tara has so many
 beautiful blooms and trims, you can come up with all kinds of 
great colour combinations! I'll start off with a white and black 
combo. This is a photo of our daughter with my husband at her
 wedding. It was a very sentimental day for her Dad!


Here you see the beautiful white lace and the black lace ribbon together. I added the little black and white stems. The leaves are just stamped and cut out. You see the black rosette also.


Here you see the beautiful large Heirloom bloom, and the little black raffia ribbon attached to it.





Next I chose a seafoam green/blue combination for
 this old beach photo.



The different type blooms mixed together look wonderful!!!! I added a little cherry blossom too!! I love those!


Here, I did a bow with the crushed organza ribbon and white raffia.




Last, I did a card to share, and this is red! I hardly ever do
 anything red, but I love the contrast of this card!!!

I love the large red heirloom bloom with the contrast of the white gardenia!!!!


 I added some beautiful white lace also and a little red stem!!!




Again, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here at Green Tara, and I know the new team will keep inspiring you with some gorgeous new creations!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Patti


Green Tara products used

Good Old Times
38mm crushed organza gold blue ribbon RB28GB
5mm white raffia RBJPWH
2 tone sea green cherry blossoms FLC22SG
White mesh ribbon RB6734WH
5cm organza & pearl tutu turquoise XF9227TU
satin rosette 5cm satin & pearl XF93305A
Heirloom 6.5 silk and organza teal bloom XF9213TE

Walk With Her Daddy
5cm white lace L2864W
black lace ribbon 10m RB6740BL
flower spray white PFST1100
flower spray black PFSTBL100
5cm satin & pearl flower XF933OBL
damask 8cm fabric & organza flower ivory XF9225IV

For Someone Special card
white gardenia FDV054WHS
flower spray red PFSTR100
red/white cherry blossoms FLC22RW
6.5 silk & organza heirloom bloom SF9213R

No comments: