Tuesday, June 24, 2014

WeR Memory Keepers Flower Punch Board Fun

WeR Memory Keepers had a recent show on HSN and they featured their Flower Punch board. I had the chance to do some samples for the show and it was so easy and so much fun to use! I made flowers, straw decorations and cupcake decorations as well!!! All using the WeR Basics paper in fun colors and patterns!

Here are a few pics of what I made:

These are some of the flowers, I used buttons for centers, but they have little centers for them, I just wanted this color combo and didn't have them. So just used colored buttons!!!

 These are cupcake decorations, just put them on little wooden skewers! Printed the labels and cut into circles.

These were fun, just made the flowers and cut some petals off to make them "gather" more and punched holes in the center for straw to go through. Put a green cut out paper circle on bottom and a matching one on top to finish the bloom.

I even made a card with the scraps of the paper that I used. I made all the items with just a generic "Party" theme.


Here is the Punch Board:



and here is the paper pad:

These were so much fun, I hope you try out this fun punch board, and some of the other fun ones that WeR has as well!!!!

3 comments:

Katrina Hunt said...

These are super adorable!!!!!!

Pammejo said...

Love, got to get that board

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous creating!