Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sunday Inspiration

I thought I would do something a little different today. While I've been super busy creating some new things for Anna Griffin and WeR Memory Keepers for the big 24 Hour Craft Day on HSN this Tuesday I can't share anything till after the show!!!

So......I was browsing Scrapbook.com and thought I would share some beautiful inspiration that I found. Each of these projects is simply stunning, and I know that if you're like me you don't have time to do as much "browsing and commenting" as we used to since there are so many places to keep up with now! So I urge you to check out each of these lovely ladies blogs and see for yourself what kind of yumminess you are missing if you haven't seen their work!

I'll be back later in the week to share some Anna Griffin, but in the meantime, please be inspired by some of these creations!!!!

First up is a gorgeous tag by my friend Gabi, and the best part......she used some of her own stamps that she designed!!!!! Isn't this stunning?!?!?! You can find her blog HERE!

Next is this lovely creation by Keren Tamir, I just love the softness in these colors and the beautiful design! HERE is Keren's blog!

 I couldn't help but stare at this lucious page full of texture by Heather Jacob! I love the sweet photo and the embellies are perfect! You will find Heather's blog HERE.

And last, but not least is this beautiful page from Bente, such a striking photo and she showcased it perfectly!!! HERE is Bente's blog!

Please take a few minutes to visit the blogs of these talented ladies, I know they will appreciate your time and I'm sure you will find some inspirational work!!!! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a beautiful day!!!

4 comments:

Bente Fagerberg said...

Thank you so much for the shout out Patti. That's really so very sweet of you! Thanks for the kind words :-)

Heather Jacob said...

awwwwww thanks so much patti, I am honoured that you shared my work on your blog ... thanks and sending big hugz to you ...xoxoxo

Keren Tamir said...

AW!! Patti thank you so much, I'm really honoured too. I appreciate this so much!!

Lizzyc said...

Yep I love all of these girls.. wonderful inspiring talented scrappers for sure.. thanks for sharing..