Friday, May 15, 2015

Sweet Happiness (Sharing some BoBunny!)

I've had this picture for a while now, but never had the right paper to scrap it. I ordered Bo-Bunny's Rose Cafe collection from Scrapbook.com and it was perfect for the prized photo!!! The blues and yellows were perfect!


I used lots of layers because all of the papers are so pretty!!!! I slight distressed and inked the edges of most of the layers.


I stamped some leaves and cut them out. I made the yellow blooms by layering some from my stash.


I layered two pieces of the Chipboard Layered pieces for my title.

I used pieces from the Ephemera pack as well as more buttons!

Products Used:
Bo Bunny Rose Cafe -
Ephemera
Layered Chipboard Stickers
Buttons
Bistro Paper
Heirloom Paper
Dot Paper
Fresco Paper
Misc. blooms
ink
pearls

I hope you enjoyed seeing my page! I had a lot of fun creating it! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, I really appreciate your time!

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh this is so beautiful! The photo was just waiting for those wonderful papers!

Denise van Deventer said...

This is just gorgeous Patti! That photo and your paper choice is fabulous...the perfect match! ;-)